Wednesday, August 31, 2016

Busy Beauty


Hey guys, Ruth Anna here, and I don't know about you guys, but I'm super busy this year. I mean, I'm writing this blog post in my free writing time for school. I have school, theater, social stuff... It's busy. I well I can go out without makeup on, I don't really want to. Makeup is fun! So here are 5 beauty tips for busy days.
  1. Invest in brushes. And that doesn't mean that you have to spend $40 on a brush. I personally spend $13 on a set of artist's brushes at Hobby Lobby that work just as well. I just mean that it can make a hugs difference when you don't have to worry about two eye shadows mixing on the brush or a streaky crease.

  2. Get a makeup bag I have three full drawers of makeup, and I have the first world problem of not being able to find the product that I want. So take all the makeup that you use, and put it in a makeup bag you can get to easily.
  3. Do as much as you can in the car. Obviously this one isn't for those who drive! And I'm not telling you to try and do liquid eyeliner in the car without a mirror well you're moving. But you can do lipstick or brush your hair. If you trust yourself enough you can even put on blush or bronzer. To be honest, I barely ever put on shoes before I go out to the car anymore. It takes much less time to put them on in the car.

  4. Give yourself an hour. I almost always have a bit of time on Saturday or Sunday where I don't have anything to do. I'm not going to lie, I normally spend that time reading or watching a movie. But well I'm watching a movie I paint my nails, or a put on a face mask well I read. I don't paint my nails every day, I take once or twice a week to really take some time on my nails, skin, and hair.

  5. Plan your outfits and put them somewhere easy to get to. This kind of ties into point 2 and point 4. In the time you give yourself, also plan your outfits and makeup for the next day or week. Write down what you want, or even better put all your stuff together. Then put everything where you can get to it in the morning well you're still half asleep. If you can get into your closet easily, that's great. I can't. So I take out my clothes and put them on my vanity along with my makeup bag.

No comments:

Post a Comment